Arsenal Gossip Today – August 2, 2018
Everyday, I will try to scour the internet bringing you the top gossip stories about Arsenal. I also try to add a bit of humour to spice it up.
Here are the top gossips for today:
- Arsenal are one of the Premier League clubs that could be getting ‘fairly-used’ players from Juventus before the end of this transfer window according to Caught Offside. This is an interesting one really as I don’t see any player that could improve us in the players been touted by Caught Offside. To me, this is a non-story but I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
- According to Sport Witness, Arsenal made an unsuccessful last minute attempt to hijack Everton”s move for for Moise Kean. Where is he coming to play even if the ‘attempt’ was successful?
- Eyeonfootball.com are reporting that out-of-favour Juventus midfielder, Sami Khedira favours a move to the Premier League. Arsenal and Wolverhampton Wanderers are two of his preferred destinations. He’d do well at Wolves – we are done being a retirement home for elders!
- Someone is hurting! Zaha will fit in better at Tottenham Hotspur than at Arsenal, former Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan believes. – talkSPORT. Reading this made me burst out with laughter – real laughter. I, for one, am happy with the fact we told Palace to take their 80m valuation of Zaha and shove it up their arses. I’m not surprised their former chairman is coming out all gun blazing. It’s hurting them and I’m not sorry.
- #PepeDem: Nicolas Pepe snubbed advances from Liverpool to sign for Arsenal because Jurgen Klopp couldn’t guarantee him regular football – The Sun. These are the type of contents I signed up for. Why would I want to join a club that wouldn’t guarantee playing time? Yo Pepe, you have done well – you chose the best club ever!